- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup milk (room temperature)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Grease a popover pan, or you can use a muffin pan also. Place pan in preheated oven for 2 minutes.
- While preheating the pan combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well for approximately 30-45 seconds. Make sure all flour is blended into mixture.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully fill half way and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Do not open the door to the oven during this time.
- Allow the popovers to cool for a couple of minutes and then remove from pan and cool down until slightly warm. Serve immediately.