Gluten Free Crackers II
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup seed mix (scant)
- 100 ml warm water
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- large flake sea salt to finish
- Combine almond flour, chia seeds and other seeds along with a few cracks of black pepper and a large pinch of salt (to taste) into a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add water and mix well. Drizzle olive oil and mix. The mixture should be a cohesive ball of dough that is not too wet. Add more chia seeds 1 tsp at a time if still wet after 5 minutes.
- Allow the mixture sit for at least 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to do their thing.
- Place dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out as thin as you can to the size of your baking sheet. Remove top parchment.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the crackers into squares, or any size you want. sprinkle with your flake salt.
- Slide the crackers still on the parchment onto your baking sheet, and place into the middle of a preheated 165 C oven for 25 - 30 minutes. The crackers should be browning around the edges.
- Take out and allow to cool completely before carefully breaking along the cut lines.