Basic Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 113 grams (1stick) unsalted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup Erythritol Sweetener, heaping
- 10 drops Stevia (optional) **
- 1 large egg
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum ***
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 45 grams 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate *
- 60 grams raw pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven.
- Cream butter and sweetener. Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add chocolate and chopped pecans.
- Portion onto baking sheet or into a muffin tin, place in preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan.T