Basic Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 113 grams (1stick) unsalted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup Erythritol Sweetener, heaping
- 10 drops Stevia (optional) **
- 1 large egg
- 170 grams (1.5 cups) almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum ***
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 45 grams 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate *
- 60 grams raw pecans or any nut that you have, chopped
- Preheat oven.
- Cream butter and sweetener. Add egg and vanilla, mix well. Scrape bowl many times so that the mixture combines.
- Sift dry ingredients and add into the wet ingredients 1/4 cup at a time and mix well.
- Add chocolate and chopped nuts. You can obviously leave out the nuts if you do not have them or want them. Same goes for the chocolate.
- Portion onto baking sheet or into a muffin tin, place into a preheated oven and bake for 16 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan.