Gluten Free Seed Crackers
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, divided
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- flaky sea salt or ground pink himalayan salt
- parchment paper
- non-stick spray
- pizza cutter
- Preheat oven.
- Combine almond flour, chia seeds, 1/2 of the pumpkin seeds in a food processor and blend well. (This step is optional, though makes a nicer cracker and can be skipped).
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. The mixture should be rather dry and hold together well.
- Between 2 pieces of parchment paper that have been spray to reduce sticking, roll out the dough as flat as possible. You can easily fill in the gaps with extra to create a rectangle if you are so inclined. Remove top layer of paper.
- On the parchment paper cut the crackers into appropriate size for your needs, sprinkle (optionally) with flaky salt. Slide parchment onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until nicely golden. Remove from oven and slide the parchment paper onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Gently break crackers at the cuts.
- Store in a sealed container.