- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 2 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C.
- Grease or line a muffin pan.
- Combine (sift) almond flour, baking powder, erythritol, monk fruit sweetener and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and add along with sour cream, eggs and vanilla to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Portion dough between 11 of the muffin tins. If your muffin tin makes large muffins, you may get fewer muffins.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The tops will be nicely brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes prior to removing from pan.