Cabbage and Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 medium white cabbage
- 1 - 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Diced pork or ham (optional)
- Mix eggs and sesame oil together and beat well.
- Slice cabbage super thin and into bite-size pieces.
- Heat coconut oil in pan. When warm, add cabbage and saute until cabbage is almost cooked. If using the pork you would want to add that about one or two minutes before the next step.
- Add soy sauce to the cabbage and stir well. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce temperature slightly and eggs.
- Cook until eggs are at the doneness level you prefer.