with potatoes, no doubt!
- 2 kg bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 kg waxy skin potatoes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 rounded tablespoon dried oregano
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Put chicken thighs into a bowl and add salt, pepper, rosemary and oregano and minced garlic. Add olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Add potatoes that have been peeled and chopped into equal sized cubes.
- Put chicken into a lightly oiled roasting pan, skin side up, tuck potatoes into the empty spaces.
- Pour chicken broth into pan and then drizzle oil/lemon juice liquid over chicken and potatoes.
- Place into the middle of a 220C oven and half way through, flip the chicken to coat with pan sauce, but make sure that the skin is still facing up. Do as many times as you want, cook 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven, remove chicken and broil potatoes until crunchy and caramelized