- 1 large uncooked peeled beet, greens and tail removed
- 3 large uncooked peeled carrots
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (2 to 3 limes)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 ¼ tbsp agave nectar
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ tsp dried dill
- Peel and shred the beet and carrots. I use a food processor, but a cheese grater would work too. Place into a large bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over beet/carrot mixture. Stir well.
- This can be eaten immediately, but will be much better if it can sit for at least an hour in the refrigerator, or overnight.