- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tbsp milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Add flour, salt and baking powder to a food processor, mix on pulse 2 or 3 times to combine well.
- In a separate bowl combine milk and eggs, stir to combine.
- Add the egg/milk mix to the dry ingredients, pulse until the dough is well mixed and a small amount can be pressed together into a solid mass.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap or into a freezer bag. The dough needs to rest at least 30 minutes. If you aren't going to use the dough right away, place in the refrigerator and remove at least an hour before making noodles.
- Cut your noodles with whatever technology you have.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water add the noodles and cook for 5 - 7 minutes, stirring regularly to make sure they don't stick together.
- Drain the noodles and combine with your sauce.