- Cooked Chicken, cut into small pieces
- Curry Powder
- Grapes, cut in half or quarters
- Celery, cut into small pieces
- Toasted raw almonds, chopped fine
- Toast raw almonds in a small saucepan on medium heat until they begin to brown. Take off the heat and either finely chop on a cutting board or grind in a nut grinder. Set aside to cool.
- Combine mayo, honey, curry powder, turmeric together in a small bowl.
- In another larger bowl combine chicken, celery, raisins, grapes, almonds. Pour dressing and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. You may want to add more curry powder at this point too if it is not curry enough.