Tomato Salad #1
Corn, Tomato Feta
- 2 ears of corn, steamed and kernels removed from cobb
- 2-3 medium sized tomatoes, seeds removed
- 2-3 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (or to taste) dry dill
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Clean the corn and steam for 15 minutes, or until tender. Remove from steamer and allow to cool. When cool, cut the corn off the cobb using a sharp knife, place into a bowl.
- Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze juice and seeds out. Cut into 1/2" dice. Add to corn.
- Dice red onion into small pieces add to corn/tomato mixture.
- Combine ingredients for dressing and whisk well until combined. Pour over vegetables, stir to combine and allow the salad to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Right before serving add crumbled feta cheese.