- 15 oz. can Great Northern Beans, drained well
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt (or, to taste)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice (not from concentrate)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine or crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1-2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of pepper
Preparation method 1:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. How's that for easy?
- Serve with a variety of crackers or bruschetta.
Preparation method 2:
- Place beans in a large bowl, smush with a potato masher until smooth (this will make a more rustic spread).
- Add rest of ingredients, mix well.