- 10-12 Large or 20-25 medium size mushrooms washed with stems removed (retain 2 or 3 stems)
- 2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup bacon, crisp and chopped into small pieces
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 t garlic salt
- 2 or 3 diced up mushroom stems
- Mix all ingredients, except mushroom caps until well blended.
- Stuff filling into mushrooms until nicely mounded.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes.
- Broil for 2 - 3 minutes until filling is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let set for a couple of minutes before eating.