- 2 1/2 T Butter/Margarine
- 10 oz peanut butter chips
- 1 can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz pkg marshmallows
- 16 oz jar dry roasted peanuts
- Melt together butter and peanut butter chips in the microwave.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- While mixture is still warm, stir in marshmallows, mix until combined well.
- In 1/4 baking pan, spread half the peanuts in the bottom.
- Carefully spread marshmallow mixture over peanuts.
- Spread the rest of the peanuts on top, covering with parchment paper press nuts into the marshmallow mixture.
- Allow the bars to sit a minimum of 2 hours to set.
- Cut into bars.