- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 10 strips bacon, fried crisp, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine chopped broccoli, raisins, and red onions in a bowl.
- Combine ingredients for dressing, and pour over vegetables. Stir well, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, overnight if possible. Stir a couple of times to bring dressing up from the bottom of the bowl.
- Right before serving, add bacon and sunflower seeds.